Sacred Heart School is guided by the values of our Catholic identity, which proudly welcomes children of all faiths and beliefs while following the diocesan religion standards.
We are proud to incorporate The Education in Virtue program through our curriculum to ensure a common language and expectations in our student’s formation.
In conjunction with religious instruction, which is a part of our academic program, we live out and develop our Catholic Identity through the following:
- Daily Religion classes
- Weekly all-school masses
- Monthly Sunday Family Mass
- Religion Certification classes for Faculty
- Parent Outreach
- Service Learning-
- Community Building and Outreach
- Integration of our Faith into all subjects
- May Crowning
- Stations of the Cross
- Feast of St. Francis- Blessing of the Animals
- The Living Rosary – an annual Sacred Heart tradition held each week in October.
- Reenactments of Holy Week: Palm Sunday, Last Supper and Passion of Christ by all students.
- All School Rosaries throughout the year
- Preparation for First Communion/ First Reconciliation
- Preparation for Confirmation
- Lenten Reconciliation Service