Over 120 years ago, the Sisters of Omaha founded Red Bluff's first Catholic elementary school. In 1959, the school branched off as a high school and elementary school, still under the Sisters of Mercy. In 1965, the school became a ministry of Sacred Heart Parish and opened at its present site on Monroe Street in Red Bluff, CA.
Sacred Heart School provides a safe learning environment and individualized curriculum, rich in tradition and rooted in faith. We promote the growth of the whole child through spiritual development based on the teachings of the Catholic Church and intellectual development through a rigorous, academic environment within a nurturing, supportive parish community. Children graduate from Sacred Heart School prepared to excel in high school, college and beyond, taking with them a solid foundation in their Catholic faith, superior academic skills and work ethic.